Lift or Elevator Installations
Elevators play an important role in our life. These are considered as a wonderful transportation thing between floors. Almost 90% of peoples depend on the elevator, so when you are constructing a building, it is quite an efficient option for planning for the elevator accordingly. The elevator installation makes life easier as it allows us to go to different floors faster and transport goods with ease. Elevator or lifts also mainly helps to feel the comfort from one floor to another.
- Safe, easy and vertical transportation of goods
- Increased productivity
- Time savings
- Less labor required compared to carry goods
- Elimination for forklifts
Installing The Lift
Setting Columns In Building
For the effective installation of the lift, the technician would make sure the location for lift installation.
- Requires enough space to work safely
- Floors on both levels requires to be sturdy to support the lift system
- Check enough overhead clearance for loading and off-loading
- Bolt the columns
- Guide columns into place
Adding Carriage In G +1 And G + 2
Engineers would outline the floor and walls for ensuring carriage in the correct location for travelling to the column. Carriage will be placed inside the columns indicated by markings. Then the Wheelblocks are fitted to columns and bolted with carriage uprights. The Lift chains will be installed and connected to the wheelblocks.
Enabling Drive Base
Assembling And Setting Enclosures
Wiring Electrical Components In The Lift
Why Choose Experts For Elevator Installation?
- Designed by top manufacturers
- Experienced engineers
- 24-hour availability on the emergency calls
- Rapid response
- Unparalleled safety
- Quotation to completion is delivered to exceptional standards
- Cutting-edge lift services
The elevator installation makes life easier as it allows us to go to different floors faster and transport goods with ease.